HSE Administrative Assistant – KBRWyle
Posted: Jan 17, 2019
KBRWyle is seeking an Administrative Assistant to handle duties related HSE Regulatory Compliance Support requirements for our customer executive staff members. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
One of the main goals of KBRwyle is to keep our team of hardworking professionals happy and motivated. That’s why we need you, a personable, enthusiastic administrative assistant who is flexible and committed to working hard. You will work hand-in-hand with our incredible team to organize, improve and implement filing systems, internal processes and client databases. You will have the exciting opportunity to foster team growth as we work to meet our yearly goals. You will also be challenged by the high-energy environment where you will be a key player in promoting KBRwyle services. If you want to play an integral role in developing customer relationships and improving business processes, then consider working for us.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
Aero Compliance Support:
Assist the HSE Department maintain compliance with HSE Legal and Other by providing administrative support which assists department with the requirements listed below:
- Support Regulatory Event Monitoring Register (REMR) file or equivalent database
- Support Regulatory Engagement Process for Aero HQ including
- Assist in Governance Process support.
- Support HSE Intern/Rotational Engineer Program
- Perform other duties as assigned
FAA Administration Assistance:
Assist the HSE Department maintain compliance to FAA requirements by providing administrative support which aids the department with the requirements listed below:
- Assist the Drug & Alcohol Compliance team with various tasks related to compliance of Department of Transportation (DOT) (49CFR Part 40) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) (14CFR Part 120) that mandate the regulatory responsibilities of Part 145 Certificated Repair Stations to maintain an active drug and alcohol program for employees performing safety-sensitive functions in all domestic locations
- Assist with the onboarding of safety sensitive new hires and transfers
- Update the Drug and Alcohol Eligibility List on SharePoint
- Assist with the creation and tracking of training
- Assists with the bi-annual Drug and Alcohol Program FAA audit and internal audits
- Assist with the maintenance of the Honeywell FAA Drug & Alcohol Website
- Assist with reviewing testing documentation as received from collectors and issuing Memorandum for Record as needed.
Maricopa Trip Reduction Plan:
Assist the HSE Department maintain compliance with the Maricopa Trip Reduction Plan (TRP) requirements by providing administrative support which assists department with the requirements listed below:
- Send new applicants smart card template email referring to elements and benefits of the Trip Reduction Program
- Complete the Maricopa County Transportation Coordinator Training
- Process new requests for Valley Metro Smart Card Transportation Passes.
- Maintain and update as required the TRP Smart Card data base with changes as they occur. (New employees, retirements, etc.)
- Send smart card deactivation form to Valley Metro for all non-valid users.
- Communicate updates to the Valley Metro Bus/Light Rail schedule changes
- Provide training to new Share the Ride Users as needed
- Provide supplies and prizes for the TRP program.
- Support the annual TRP fairs at each Honeywell location.
- Administer vanpool subsidy with Vride on a monthly basis.
- Support employees who participate in Trip Reduction Program
- Assist with the annual TRP survey process and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) filing systems and general office procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and customer satisfaction evaluations
- Accuracy and attention to details
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 8 years of previous administrative experience