Safety and Training Specialist (SaTS)
The Safety and Training Specialist will assist Insure Compliance in spreading safety by working with companies to create a safe culture by providing services such as teaching various safety trainings, creating policies, conducting audits, and running safety meetings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The SaTS will need to be able to actively engage students in trainings and webinars of a variety of topics.
- The SaTS will be asked to develop Training materials on supplied safety topics.
- The SaTS will be based in Arizona but need to be willing to travel up to 50% of the working time.
- The SaTS will need to train Construction OSHA 10 and 30 Trainings.
- The SaTS will be asked to provide safety Trainings in both Spanish and English.
- The SaTS will be asked to complete Inspections and Audits for a variety of companies and industries.
- The SaTS will be asked to research and put together safety policies and manuals.
- The SaTS will be asked to lead various Safety Meetings and help companies with understanding what a Safety Culture Means.
In Bold are the Qualifications that are mandatory others listed would much preferred.
- OSHA 500 Certified to teach OSHA 10 and 30 courses in Construction
- Able to provide Safety Trainings and services in both Spanish and English
- Is proficient in, Outlook, Word, Docs and is a fast learner on other technology systems
- HAZWOPPER Trainer
- 5 Years Experience in Safety.
If you are interested, and for additional Information please see the application at:
Schuff Steel (a subsidiary of DBM Global), the largest fabrication & erection company in the US, is looking to hire a Plant Safety Manager. This position offers high-visibility, growth opportunities, exciting builds (previous clients include Apple, State Farm Stadium, and Facebook).
Our Employee Value Proposition
Critical to the needs of our facility, the Plant Safety Manager is responsible for the daily functions and operations as they pertain to safety management at the various plants. Their main objective is to eliminate safety risk through the effective implementation of Company policies pertaining to safety.
In return, the Company will offer a competitive market-based salary and comprehensive health insurance benefits. We are committed to professional development and growing our business. We are looking for a professional with a growth mindset who desires a progressive career move for a long-term period.
Key Performance Objectives (not an all-inclusive list of duties/expectations)
- Implements, and coordinates program to reduce or eliminate occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths, and associated financial losses.
- Develops accident-prevention and loss-control programs, prepares root cause analysis.
- Conducts safety orientation for all new hire employees.
- Trains employees on site specific hazards, Lockout/Tagout, overhead cranes operation, rigging, confined space, forklifts, electrical, NFPA 70E, fall protection, aerial lifts and conducts toolbox talks as required.
- Maintains current and accurate SDS file for all materials on site.
- Maintains safety compliance within OSHA (in particular; general industry standards and company and client standards).
- Specialized Knowledge required in the following areas: PPE, HAZCOM, Confined Space, JHAs, Lockout/Tagout, NFPA 70E, Overhead Cranes, Powered Industrial Trucks, and Machine Guarding
- Provides technical assistance to supervision on safety related matters.
- Maintains liaison with government agencies such as OSHA, DOT, and EPA along with other regulatory agencies.
- Conducts walk-through inspections of plant facilities, to ensure that plant facilities and other applicable areas
- Five (5) years of related experience as a safety professional in an industrial, commercial, or construction environment.
- MS Office Suite, Bluebeam PDF, Concur
Schuff Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer with an Affirmative Action Plan
*Recruiters* – Resumes submitted without current/valid vendor agreement will become property of Schuff Steel. Any recruiting/staffing firm or agency wishing to do business with Schuff Steel must contact the Human Resources Department at 602-687-1699. Recruiting/staffing firms may NOT contact hiring managers directly. Firms that do not honor this request will be removed from consideration.
TITLE: Health & Safety Specialist
LOCATION: Glendale, AZ
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Health & Safety Specialist to be responsible for leading and supporting a comprehensive safety, industrial hygiene, and fire protection environment at the Glendale Brewery. The Safety and Health Specialist will collaborate with site leadership and employee groups to provide direction and execute on actions that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, local and company Safety and Health standards.
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Sr. HSE Specialist
Req ID 9656 | OSS Mesa, United States
ZF is seeking a SR HSE Specialist to work in our manufacturing facility in Mesa, Arizona.
HomeServe, a 2020 certified Great Place to Work, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the first place people turn to for home repairs. With more than 1,800 employees in the US, our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe is part of a global FTSE100 organization that serves millions of customers in the US, Canada, UK, France, Spain and Japan. Come see why you should work for HomeServe!