Brown & Brown Insurance – Loss Control Lead
Posted: Aug 13, 2020
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a Loss Control Lead to join its team in Phoenix, Arizona!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build, expand and solidify relationships with clients at all levels with the company by communicating effectively and providing excellent customer service
- Develop a deep working knowledge of the capabilities and services that Brown & Brown provides its clients
- Create and present client presentations to educate and provide direction on loss prevention procedures and Brown & Brown’s capabilities and services
- Continuously research carriers and gain knowledge about all possible capabilities to relay to clients and teammates
- Collect and analyze data with clients on worker’s compensation loss runs and assist in controlling claim cost and calculate EMOD projections
- Facilitate and monitor Safety and Loss Prevention Services provided by the carrier, including 3rd party vendors
- Assist clients with safety committees and annual OSHA training
- Support client in facility inspections and safety programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and carriers through phone calls, personal meetings, seminars, etc.
- Attend required training sessions, courses, etc. to develop and maintain up-to-date skills, licensing, and product knowledge
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Active Property & Casualty License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Brown & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country. Our size provides us with access to the best products in the marketplace, while still maintaining a very local community feel. Through growing and developing relationships with carrier partners and expert resources, Brown & Brown stands out as a leader in the industry. As our business grows, our people grow with it!
Becoming an employee, or as we like to call it “a teammate,” of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed. Our teammates are bound together by shared goals and our collective commitment to integrity and quality. Brown & Brown’s local leaders are actively engaged in their communities and committed to maintaining an established network, as well as creating strong relationships of their own.
Brown & Brown, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
If you are a current Brown & Brown Teammate applying for a position with another office, please remember you must first inform your current leader of your interest before submitting an application. The hiring leader will contact your current leader to confirm that they have been notified, that you are employed in good standing, and that you are eligible for transfer.