Tofel Dent Construction – Superintendent
At Tofel Dent Construction, we are proud of the reputation we have built throughout Arizona, California and New Mexico as a third-party general contractor specializing in multi-family housing, hospitality, and commercial construction. As a 35-year-old business, we have developed our company culture around 5 core values: relationships, safety, quality, integrity and community service and continue to promote those values as our company grows.
We are currently seeking dedicated and experienced Superintendents in Phoenix and Tucson who are self-starters with a background in multi-family housing. Selected candidates will provide on-site coordination of all phases of assigned projects and be responsible for all aspects of the job site including, but not limited to, quality control, safety and personnel management.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant superintendent experience, preferably in the multi-family housing industry.
- Ability to travel for extended time periods
- OSHA 10 certification required
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid group term life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation/Sick time
- Travel per diem and hotel/apartment expenses paid while on company travel
- Weekly truck allowance
Potential bonus opportunity
Submit resumes here: https://www.tofeldent.com/job-posting/