Tofel Dent Construction – Project Manager
At Tofel Dent Construction, we are proud of the reputation we have built throughout Arizona, California and New Mexico as a third-party general contractor specializing in multi-family housing, hospitality, and commercial construction. As a 35-year-old business, we have developed our company culture around 5 core values: relationships, safety, quality, integrity and community service and continue to promote those values as our company grows.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for leading a multi-million-dollar project and be accountable for the project schedule, operations and financials. The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of construction industry project management experience, preferably managing multi-family housing projects.
- Ability to read project plans and specifications, understand budgets and cost reports.
- Proficient with software programs (i.e. MS Excel, Procore and/or Vista).
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid group term life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation/Sick time
- Travel per diem and hotel/apartment expenses paid while on company travel
- Weekly truck allowance
- Potential bonus opportunity
Submit resumes here: https://www.tofeldent.com/job-posting/