Sr. Risk Management/Loss Control Consultant – Amerisure
Amerisure is an insurance organization charged with creating exceptional value for its Partners For Success® agencies, employees and policyholders. As a property and casualty insurance company, Amerisure’s promise to our partner agencies and policyholders begins with a comprehensive line of insurance products designed to protect businesses, as well as the health and safety of every employee. Amerisure is an A.M. Best “A” (excellent) rated company and services mid-sized commercial enterprises focused in construction, manufacturing and healthcare. We are ranked as one of the top 100 Property & Casualty companies in the United States, with more than $835 million in Direct Written Premium and $937 million in surplus.
Amerisure is currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Management/Loss Control Consultant to join our team working remote in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Performs insurance loss control surveys on complex risk, to attain policy holder risk improvement through reduction of safety hazards. Promotes markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their dedicated Partners for Success® (PFS) Agency and their clients.
- Execute consultative loss control surveys at policyholders’ premises and develop loss prevention program recommendations based on observations made during the survey.
- Collaborate with underwriters to provide loss control risk recommendations and participate with underwriting and claims in complex risk new business acquisition and account retention.
- Conduct training sessions for the policyholder in loss prevention techniques.
- Promote markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their exclusive or dedicated agency and their clients.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to assigned PFS agent(s) on loss control matters.
- Mentor and train other loss control consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety/risk management preferred or equivalent work-related experience.
- 5 years of experience in safety, risk management, loss control or risk engineering
- Travel includes up to 6 overnights per month covering AZ and UT, primarily Phoenix and Salt Lake City metro areas.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within department, across the organization and with external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Construction, healthcare or manufacturing expertise preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- CSP, ARM or CHSM designation preferred.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY AT WWW.AMERISURE.COM, UNDER CAREERS, JR-000650 OR FOLLOW THIS LINK https://osv_amerisure.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Amerisure/job/Tempe-AZ/Senior-Risk-Management-Loss-Control-Consultant_JR-00065
Just as we are committed to creating exceptional value for our Partners for Success® agencies and policyholders, Amerisure also remains committed to being an employer of choice. We reinforce this commitment by adhering to an Employee Value Proposition that, in part, is provided through a competitive total rewards package. Amerisure offers a Compensation & Benefits Package that includes competitive base pay, performance based incentive pay, comprehensive health & welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan, and profit sharing. In addition to generous paid time off programs, we allow our employees flexible and remote work arrangements. If you strive for excellence and are committed to personal and professional growth, Amerisure is looking for you.