Regional Safety Manager – Stitch Fix
Regional Safety Manager at Stitch Fix Apply Online Here!!!
PHOENIX AZ, DALLAS TX, INDIANAPOLIS IN, ATLANTA GA, BETHLEHEM PA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Region General Manager, the Regional Safety Manager will be responsible for developing and executing company safety policies across our fulfillment network and ensuring that all workers have an environment that is compliant with all applicable local, state and federal regulations. Taking a solution-oriented and team-centric approach, the Regional Safety Manager will develop, sustain, and champion a culture of safety and security that protects Stitch Fix’s greatest asset: its people.
THIS ROLE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BASED OUT OF: PHOENIX AZ, DALLAS TX, INDIANAPOLIS IN, ATLANTA GA, OR BETHLEHEM PA
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
- Develop, implement, and execute short and long-term safety plans that meet local, state, and federal safety regulations for all current and future fulfillment sites
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce conditional risk in our processes by leveraging Lean principles and tools like Kaizen events
- Establish network safety metrics that can be analyzed to identify risk, to measure sites performance against published requirements, and to support business safety initiatives
- Partner with internal process improvement team and facilities engineers to provide input on safety recommendations and own implementation as related to site safety for ongoing and future operational projects
- Analyze ergonomic reports on worker movement and make suggestions for corrective action to prevent repetitive motion injuries
- Evaluate current and future security services, processes and initiatives and provide recommendations to enhance physical security measures.
- Partner with our People & Culture team to develop training materials that ensure our on-site leadership and associates are trained and knowledgeable in all relevant safety policies, procedures, and protocols
- Coordinate with and maintain relationships with OSHA
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
- You have 7+ years of relevant experience
- You are preferably a Certified Safety Professional
- You have experience implementing lean principles and process improvements in a manufacturing and/or distribution center environment
- You have a deep understanding of OSHA requirements
- You’re bright, goal-oriented, and kind
- You have experience leading change across multiple sites with varying levels of automation
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills that can keep varying groups and teams aligned and informed
- You possess strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- You work well in a demanding, fast-paced environment and can manage competing priorities
- You’re highly self-motivated, you’re scrappy, and you have a stellar work ethic
- You have the ability to travel up to 50%
- You have a college degree
- You have the ability to lead others
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX…
- We are a group of bright and kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, we’re about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO VALUE AND WILL SUPPORT A FRIENDLY, TEAM-ORIENTED AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO COMMENCING EMPLOYMENT.