Regional Compliance Officer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
LabCorp is currently seeking an experienced Regional Compliance Officer to support the Arizona, Nevada and Utah locations. The position will be based out of Phoenix, AZ, with travel required to Nevada and Utah.
- Responsible for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) activities of the site.
- Works with appropriate LabCorp areas to develop and implement EHS policies and procedures. Monitors site activities.
- Acts as a liaison with Regional/Divisional EHS Managers.
- Monitors compliance with company EHS policies and external regulations, including federal, state, and local.
- Provides management reports for assigned sites.
- Provides training as needed
- Maintains all necessary records
- Disseminates information at the site
- Complies with LabCorp environmental, health, and safety (EHS) policies
- Assures and enforces compliance with LabCorp EHS policies with employees supervised
- Additional job duty: (Hazardous Chemical Waste Management):Proper identification of known hazardous material in the work place. The knowledge of personal protection measures. The avoidance of accidents. The knowledge of hazardous waste characteristics, hazardous waste volume generation limits, accumulation limits, spill control measures, record keeping, proper handling and container management, labeling, container and storage inspection.
License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.S. degree with 3-5 years of experience. HAZMAT certified preferred.
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm