Industrial Hygiene Technician – ATC Group Services
ATC Group Services LLC (ATC) is a national engineering/consulting firm that specializes in environmental engineering, building sciences, geotechnical engineering, and construction materials testing and inspection services. ATC is currently seeking a candidate to fill an immediate opening for a full-time Industrial Hygienist Technician.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collect asbestos and lead paint samples in accordance with regulations
- Perform abatement oversight activities for asbestos, lead and microbial projects
- Perform industrial hygiene and indoor air quality investigations in varied work environments.
- Complete field and chain-of-custody paperwork recording all information completely and legibly
- Have the ability to take detailed/accurate field notes for all assigned projects
- Prepare reports detailing survey/project information including methodology, results and recommendations
- Use standard industrial hygiene, asbestos and indoor air quality equipment including calibration, field use, downloading of data, cleaning and maintenance
- Assist Due Diligence Department members with Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, and have the ability to write well and meet project deadlines
- Communication with other members of the Industrial Hygiene Department, ATC office and client contacts on a regular basis
- Approval to drive a company car or rental vehicles – valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Will be required to occasionally work off-hours and weekends (10 – 20% of time)
- Travel is required (out-of-state usually less than 50% but may be higher at times) (up to 75% in-state)
- Abide by ATC’s health and safety policies and procedures.
To access more information about this position, please advance to http://ATCandAssociates.appone.com and use the search feature to find the position.