Great West Casualty Company – Safety Representative
We are now accepting applications for a Safety Representative located in the Phoenix, Arizona area and working out of their home. The role of the Safety Representative is to assist the underwriting department in the evaluation of current and potential insureds and discuss exposures with company management. You will also assist insureds in developing, implementing, and evaluating their own loss prevention programs.
• Have a background in Insurance, TruckingOperations, Safety, Logistics, Commercial AutoRisk Management, or Loss Prevention
• Are adept in networking, building relationships,negotiating, and problem solving
• Enjoy coaching, teaching, giving publicpresentations, and approaching work with aconsultative approach
• Possess a strong customer service orientation
• Are a self-starter, organized, analytical,professional, and committed to excellence
This position qualifies for relocation assistance.
Reports to: Boise Office, Idaho
Located: 2950 East Goldstone Drive Meridian, ID 83642
Contact Info: Phone (800) 228-8602
Fax (402) 494-0114
Great People, Great Careers, Great West Casualty Company.
To learn more about why you should work for Great West, to view the full job description,and to apply, please visit: apply online here.