EH&S Engineer – Rogers Corporation
EH&S Engineer – (190000AP) – Chandler, AZ
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
The EH&S Engineer is responsible for implementing, coordinating, and monitoring safety and health programs for the assigned business unit site to ensure compliance with local and federal regulations. The engineer is also responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring site specific initiatives to engage employees in the safety & health programs.
- Implements and monitors safety management programs to ensure compliance with local and federal regulations and to meet Rogers Corporation objectives. (40%)
- Develops, implements and monitors site-specific initiatives to engage all employees in the safety and health programs in support of annual business line objectives. (10%)
- Ensures all employees are trained in required EH&S programs. Develops a local EH&S support structure that fosters employee engagement from the hourly associates to the leadership staff. (10%)
- Develops a culture that identifies health and safety opportunities and documents those for trends and predictive analysis. (10%)
- Performs hazard risk analysis, determination of effective controls and risk mitigation. (10%)
- Leads safety incident investigation teams to determine root cause, corrective and preventive actions. (10%)
- Establishes and manages ergonomic, injury case management and return to work programs. (10%)
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety/Health, Science or a related field
- 3-5 years of EH&S experience
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Written Communication
- Understanding of Regulations
- Presentation Skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of EH&S experience in a manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Project Management
- Training Skills
Why work for Rogers
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com