EHS Engineer – Intel
External – Job Requisition ID JR0142938
This is a Technology Development EHS engineer position. In this position you will work with Intel’s leading research and design teams to ensure that the equipment of the future being designed today are compliant with regulatory and industry standards. You will have the opportunity to influence health and safety at all of Intel’s Assembly Test Manufacturing High Volume Manufacturing (ATM HVM) factories by setting the requirements for tools that will be proliferated and used across the factories. You will also collaborate and work with design engineers Intel EHS ( Environmental Health and Safety) peers from around the world as a team to enable the best solutions and standardized processes.Your responsibilities will include but not limited to interpreting and understanding regulations and standards, communicating effectively with engineers and technicians, auditing facilities and recordkeeping.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Manage multiple priorities and drive implementation of key EHS initiatives in a fast paced environment.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees at all levels of management
- Customer service skills and proven leadership capabilities.
- Analytical skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We’re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or alternatively other relevant sciences like chemistry, with emphasis on health & safety with a minimum of 1 year of experience in environmental health and safety or Master’s degree in Engineering or alternatively other relevant sciences like chemistry, with an emphasis on health and safety.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a course work or a project work relevant to engineering and science principles that apply to the semiconductor industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a course work or a project work relevant to safety principles including Control of Hazardous Energies, Confined Spaces, Working at Heights, Electrical Safety and related fields.
- Application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Experience synthesizing and reporting technical EHS requirements in an accurate, clear, and streamlined manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience creating reports, presentations, data analysis etc.