ADP Safety Specialist II
ADP is hiring a Safety Specialist II.
Work Location: Tempe, AZ, US
ADP is hiring a Safety Specialist II. Provides loss control and workplace safety consultation and OSHA compliance guidance to clients of varying sizes and complexities. The Safety Specialist has a safety orientation and requires a strong understanding of OSHA compliance requirements on a state and federal level.
Creates safety programs, provides recommendations to improve safety efforts and assists clients with OSHA compliance. Routinely assists clients with guidance on accident investigation protocols, loss analysis and virtual safety awareness training to increase product/service penetration and client retention.
Provides Service Excellence and works collaboratively with Client Service and Sales.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Client Assessment: Provides telephonic safety consultation services to clients throughout the US by conducting client interviews to determine hazards and exposures associated with client business operations. Evaluates effectiveness of client’s controls of the hazards and exposures associated with the client’s operation.
- Service Plans: Provides client with guidance on applicable OSHA regulations and requirements for compliance. Creates and provides written recommendations to clients that suggest controls of workplace related safety hazards and exposures. Assists client with the implementation of plans.
- Training: Develops, modifies and delivers client training programs. Conducts live-web-based safety awareness training using WebEx tools.
- Documents the results of all client interactions using Client Relationship Management tools in accordance with Risk department guidelines. Customizes the Risk & Safety model for individual clients and produces safety manuals.
- Participate in special projects assigned by Director of Loss Control or designee.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree with Major area of concentration in Occupational Safety and Health, Industrial Hygience, Engineering, Risk Management or related field
- 3-5 years experience, with 2-4 years of practical loss control experience as Loss Control Representative working for an insurance carrier, other insurance-related business or Professional Employer Organization (PEO) or Administrative Service Offering (ASO). Appropriate job experience in an industrial setting as a safety professional may be substituted for Loss Control Representative work for an insurance carrier, other insurance-related business, or PEO/ASO experience. Post graduate education in risk management, engineering, safety, or industrial health discipline maybe substituted for experience requirements.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the below:
- Current Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Professional( CSP), Associate Risk Management (ARM) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) preferred.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground: ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.