84 Lumber – Regional Safety Manager
Apply on LinkedIn Site: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1638731928/
About the Position:
Under the direct supervision of Safety Manager, the Regional Safety Manager assists in directing the organization’s safety programs and training to protect employees and the company against harm and maintain safe working conditions, formulates and suggests safety standards and enforces procedures, meets compliance and reporting/record keeping requirements of federal or state regulations, conducts safety inspections at stores and job sites, conducts quarterly maintenance and safety inspections at Components plants, advises management on problem correction, develops monthly safety meeting topics for Team Bulletin, assists with Installed Sales subcontractor pre-qualification process, oversees OSHA inspections for organization, and oversees Zurich Risk Engineering Customer Service Plan.
- OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Safety Inspections (stores, components, installed sales)
- OSHA Training
- Oversee OSHA inspections (abatement, informal conferences, settlement)
- Update safety programs/training content
- Installed Sales safety pre-qualifications
- Must be able to travel at least 70% monthly.
- Computer Skills: Spreadsheet/Internet Software, Database Software, Word Processing
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, technical procedures and /or government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Building Materials