fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that creates great-tasting, nutrition-rich and value-added products to nourish consumers.
With more than $1B in annual retail sales, fairlife’s growing portfolio of delicious, lactose-free, real dairy products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support the journey to better health; and fairlife® Light Ice Cream.
A wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola company, fairlife, LLC has been recognized by both Fast Company and Nielsen for its industry leading innovation.
The company is driven by its values of caring for the people, animals, and planet it touches across its business. By providing nourishing products, implementing stringent care standards for animals, and stewarding efficient operations and responsible packaging, fairlife, LLC puts a focus each day on making a positive impact for all. To learn more about fairlife and its complete line of products, please visit fairlife.com.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information: fairlife, LLC complies with the federal contractor COVID-19 vaccination mandate, which requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022, except for those with documented and approved medical or religious accommodations. Prior to starting with fairlife, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be at least partially vaccinated against COVID-19 and in the process of getting fully vaccinated; (ii) be able to provide fairlife with proof of vaccination, or (iii) have applied for and received a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
- Assists in monitoring/assessing hazards in all work areas.
- Assists in recommendation for improvement in process, design, procedures, and equipment to minimize hazards.
- Work alongside Health & Safety Manager on job hazard analysis, inspections, and safety training development.
- Assists in creating training matrix for all positions.
- Participate in quality review of hazardous work permits.
- Involvement with updating and implementing Lockout Tagout programs and risk assessments.
- Assists with reviewing and updating written safety programs to ensure alignment with federal/state/company standards.
- May have opportunities to participate in audits and companies’ continuous improvement activities.
- May assists in night shift health and safety activities.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 2 – 4 years of college – must be enrolled in Health Sciences, Safety Management, or comparable OSHA program and be in good academic standing (Sophomore, Junior, or Senior).
- Have general knowledge of OSHA standards and environmental regulations.
- Microsoft Suite experience – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Assists with maintaining health and safety documents.
- Provide day to day support to Health & Safety Manger.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly inspections.
- Coordinate and participate in daily/weekly safety meetings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
working conditions and physical requirements:
- 15-20 hours sitting/standing/walking
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to hazards (machinery, confined spaces, etc.)
- Specific atmospheric conditions
- Any other physical requirements
food safety requirements:
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required.
position location: Goodyear, AZ
reports to: Safety Manager
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email email@example.com.