Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel’s commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
The heart of Intel innovation is here and this is your opportunity. Our Industrial Health and Safety Engineers make a big impact by defining criteria and implementing programs to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and monitoring the work environments of our employees. We are looking for a talented individual utilizing safety expertise to ensure Intel’s compliance with local federal-state health and safety regulations and Intel’s corporate standards.
As a Safety Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct a high-quality and detailed risk assessment for new manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Research EHS regulations and incorporate future regulatory changes into existing EHS programs.
- Manage sites regulatory compliance across safety programs including but not limited to Working at Heights, Electrical Safety, Control of Hazardous Energies, and Confined Space.
- Manage safety programs in a manufacturing environment including training and supporting internal customers regularly.
- Evaluate ongoing safety program effectiveness and implement measures to maintain and improve program effectiveness.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve program compliance as needed.
- Serve as the liaison with local state and federal agencies establishing a strong partnership and oversee the response to any inquiries or inspections.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Technical knowledge, leadership qualities, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-direct and prioritize own work with time management skills.
- Willingness to pick up new information and ideas easily.
- Communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation.
- Team Player to interface effectively with all levels within the company.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a willingness to translate complex ideas and metrics into simple actionable recommendations.
- Influencing Cross-Site Team.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We’re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly. You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Health, and Safety, Safety Engineering, Occupational, Health, and Safety or closely related discipline.
- Professional EHS Certifications are a plus.
- 1+ years of experience in:
- Applying OSHA, ANSI, or NFPA requirements.
- Working in semiconductor or manufacturing facilities.
- Implementing SEMI standards.
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook and other programs as needed.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Intel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.