|Title:||Field Safety Manager (CIPP)|
Description: SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We have an immediate opening for a Field Safety Manager (CIPP) to join our team in the Nogales, AZ area . As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
- Implement, execute, ensure compliance with the corporate Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Lead safety/environmental incident investigation process, including root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans. Interface with regulatory bodies (OSHA, EPA, State/Local Regulators)
- Inspect construction sites and company properties to ensure compliance and promote prevention.
- Review incident data and metrics to identify trends and recommend corrective action to address these areas
- Conduct safety/environmental training
- Provide risk assessment of construction/warehouse locations to evaluate safety hazards and offer remedial action
- Evaluate contractor operational practices/equipment for safety compliance.
- Ensure that required regulatory permits are acquired, that reports are submitted to regulatory agencies, and any site permit conditions (e.g. sampling, record-keeping) are met.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health & Safety or related field preferred. Will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Army Corp of Engineers safety certification
- Underground construction expereince is preferred
- ASP/CSP strongly preferred, Minimum CHST Certification
- Demonstrated ability to foster teamwork through the encouragement and building of mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Ability to facilitate teams, including managing conflict resolution
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation/gender identity, status as a protected veteran and/or individual with a disability or other characteristics protected by law.