Safety and Training Specialist (SaTS)
The Safety and Training Specialist will assist Insure Compliance in spreading safety by working with companies to create a safe culture by providing services such as teaching various safety trainings, creating policies, conducting audits, and running safety meetings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The SaTS will need to be able to actively engage students in trainings and webinars of a variety of topics.
- The SaTS will be asked to develop Training materials on supplied safety topics.
- The SaTS will be based in Arizona but need to be willing to travel up to 50% of the working time.
- The SaTS will need to train Construction OSHA 10 and 30 Trainings.
- The SaTS will be asked to provide safety Trainings in both Spanish and English.
- The SaTS will be asked to complete Inspections and Audits for a variety of companies and industries.
- The SaTS will be asked to research and put together safety policies and manuals.
- The SaTS will be asked to lead various Safety Meetings and help companies with understanding what a Safety Culture Means.
In Bold are the Qualifications that are mandatory others listed would much preferred.
- OSHA 500 Certified to teach OSHA 10 and 30 courses in Construction
- Able to provide Safety Trainings and services in both Spanish and English
- Is proficient in, Outlook, Word, Docs and is a fast learner on other technology systems
- HAZWOPPER Trainer
- 5 Years Experience in Safety.
If you are interested, and for additional Information please see the application at: